Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY 2008

happy new year!!

its 2008

CHRISTMAS is overred




this brand new year "fatt choi" lo..for business peo because 8=more $.$

for me i hope i can score well in my exams

lets pray...

father god in heaven, may you bless the examiner so that he/she can clearly see what i wrote on

my paper then get more points -o-"

hard work should be paid. am i right?

o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o·o

We have to trust that he knows whats best


God answers prayers in the form of 'yes', 'no' and 'wait'

Sometimes the hardest answer to accept is 'wait'

NOW ......


me in waiting mode

everyone experiences these before

its difficult to be left in limbo, wondering how God will handle my problem

"Lord, you promised that if we believe,
We need but to ask, and we shall recieve
.
And, Lord, I've been asking, and this is my cry:
'I'm weary of asking! I need a reply!'"


BE
PATIENCE


god wants
us to learn something + to grow closer to him + discover something new about him

We must have faith that He will!



in Jesus' name I pray, amen!


G♡D blesS

- かわいい天使•ǺńĜëĽıŊə♥ -







No comments: