Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today's weather is cloudy. Is it going to rain?

not yet rain.

I'm using another com...

...think it's time to reformat the other com again

have your com been hijacked?

Hacking for fun and profit??

I don't have jewels for you!

duh duh duh...hate it!!!

my mom...she's gonna scold me... gonna scold me :(

Be good please!

wee weee~

Yesterday me and mom baked choc.chips cookies again. We were not bored at all

The kitchen smell wonderfully!


I want to make Sand Art Cookies!!!

Its BEAUtiful~

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 .just LAYER the ingredients in the order given.
2 .PreHEAT oven and bake at 175 0C.
3 .then +1 egg + 1/2 cup melted margarine/butter and MIX well.

4. FORM dough into 1inch balls.
5. BAKE for 10-12min


**2 dozen cookies=?