Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 12, 2008

P I C N I C

heya!

today, my plan has changed.

I went out for a trip to waterfall instead of bake cake or cookies

actually it was better

because for quite a long time family and I didn't go to visit the mother nature

the water was cold.

Then I stared at the green trees, beautiful waterfall and breathed the air...

yack! BAD smell. It was polluted. Don
't know where the polluted smell from??

:(

like other Malaysian... we brought pisang goreng, keropok ikan and nasi lemak which was
the BEST in Malaysia and then we ate em (of
cause) !

After that ......

heh! I just played with the water and moved the mossy rocks

aha...BIG daddy, BIG bro and LITTLE bro caught small fish with the fishing net...

Opps! Have I mentioned my mum yet?

She collected something?

GOLDEN sands?

normal one la

It just like what we called "longkang fish"?

then the weather changed and MR.RAIN came to show his POWER

ohh OoOo... "run to safe LIFE"!

so... cabut lari

just went near the parking lot only lah...

then we continued our activities...hahaha although its raining

play water + catch fish + collect sand [to put it in the aqua~rium]

about 1800 we left that place


blog it! This is my day at the waterfall...my blog

"better than stay at home and facing the slow internet connection"BIG bro said

and the internet connection is "okay" now ! M A X I S WI
RELESS BROADBAND SUX!

will the M A X I S WIRE BROADBAND BETTER?

will I faced the slow connection again?


Heard that need to compete with other users to get ONLINE


HOME SWEET HOME MISS you blog


bought the leaves back from the forest











haa..this was edited using the paint





nice?



Fascinating nature





When cloud breaks, rain falls...then its rain droplet!!





back from adventure





G♡D blesS

- かわいい天使•ǺńĜëĽıŊə♥ -