Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TIRED? X MORE!

2 days ago very very very TIRED!

so yesterday also very tired.


Today X more.


Chinese New Year is around the corner so I baked something special.


my secret recipe...


+few ounces choc.chips+butter+vege. oil+plain flour+brown sugar+white sugar


...I tasted it and it was so sweet that I needed +1 cup oat


ahh...I should name it choc chips oat cookies


Prepare it in evening and bake it from 8 O'clock (night) until ~???


MID NIGHT!!!! (gosh!! no one help me...counted a sad case?)


Eventually, mum have a little mercy on me***..and HELPED me to collect cookies


from the tray.


sometimes I h4t3 my BIG BIG bro.He stupid de...always scold me for some $tupiD
reasons

[my bro if u saw this don't blame me..this is my blog and you can't do anything,
aren't you?]


Muahahaha.... ...


photo here photo here!!!!



here's the comic strips that I have created. EnJOY!!!


THE END







THE ORIGINAL


Au Revoir~untill next time

G♡D blesS
- かわいい天使•Ǻ
ńĜëĽıŊə♥ -


No comments: