Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 24, 2008

DRIVE ME CRAZY

hey hey...

Today went to driving school ...
CR@Zy

"6 hours Amali bull shit crap?" quote from CY

agree?

I do

wake up early at 6.30am, and rush to driving school?

because Ms Cindy want to send her lil. son to school

ITS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL

I missed those days

CR@Zy

The Past...it became memories...

well well well what can I do?

I have ability to store, retain, and subsequently retrieve information!

like an old photo,time can make a feeling fade

...but the memory never fades away

music!I wanna love you

CR@Zy~


convicted...

Music...and you know we a front.

I see you winding and grinding up on that pole,
I know u see me lookin' at you and you already know
I wanna love you, you already know
I wanna love you, you already know


I dont like to blast music [it depends] hehe

when???

when BIG BIG BRO using the com

he likes BLAST MUSIC a lot

CR@Zy

when parents not at home

then its his world*

I can't stand it...its tooOOOo NOISY!!!NOISY MUSIC!!!

CR@Zy

boom boom boom boom all day long

just switch to the right tune la then I'm satisfied

you're not deaf! GOD didn't BLAST YOU! GOD BLESS YOU!

my bro....if the shoe fits,wear it!!

...

...praise GOD

*crap**crap**crap**crap**crap**crap**crap**crap**crap*

reached that place not by plane? not swim there? nonono

you know...and then sat on the l0us7 chair

did nothing much just reading

the 1st session started around 10 (morning----shinny day)

its too bored!

CR@Zy

what a small world...

met some school mates there SMJHMJ~all have grown up! weeheee~

We are school leaver...dodo~

listened to lame jokes
2nd session- the ah pek (instructor) talked too soft...he shooOo***t* one guy very badly

example:cannot keep quiet de..I ask you you must reply me de...

if not when you faced difficult problems also keep quiet...how I know??

that guy didn't bother what he said but from his facial expression knew that he has a


broken heart

has moral value so he didn't kamee kamee hahhh!!!

didnt punch the ah pek back to release his anger (luckily)

IF NOT that ah pek sure will...

I dont like him he smoked at the wrong time la~

just monkey around...

he gave basic car knowledge and tips on basic car repair, care and maintenance

60,000km need to change timing belt...

5000km change air filter part?

6000 then +oil?

just + clean water to car battery .no need battery water? saves a lot!

lol~its a joke?

CR@Zy

smoking bad for health

no cigarette, NO SMOKE!!


edited some picture same old picture same old picture

Who is this?





WhOo r U? I am ...MR BIG HEAD COOKIE!

No comments: