Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 19, 2008

surprise !!!


just got home from clock shop...

haha actually 1 1/2 hour ago back la

EXCITED!

I didn't expect I will bring back something from there la

actually lil. bro wants to buy watch

he keeps nagging mommy until she cannot *tahan already

bro: remember what you promised to me ahh....

mom: okay, I wouldn't break my promise.

me:[mono log]: hmmm...promise what?
ohhh......I know...my lil bro!@#$%#!!!



and then...

tonight is rainy and we still went out to get the watch***

since the shop located not very far away from our house...

we got there in <20>
while lil. bro choosing what he likes...parents also blah blah here blah blah there~

heh...he spent a lot on the watch...don't say bro brought what la~
after that..guess what?

ITS THE TIME...TO REPLACE THE OLD & DUSTY WALL CLOCK WITH THE NEW ONES! [dusty????????

yup,if you take the clock and bring it to the lab and use microscope to examine it]
mum brought new one...

Batteries don't last long...she brought the one that do not need any battery

...just have to ...wind it...screw it...tighten it...loosen it... ...

It remembers dad in his younger days...

listened to his life stories...aha...

SURPRISE AGAIN... mom got me 1 watch too~ its not that 3xp3nsiv3 la and I like it

Thanks mom.Very sad to say your $ flew away~

okay, I'll ended THIS with mom's advice:



TIME =PRECIOUS...USE YOUR TIME WISELY .MONEY CAN BUY
GOOD NIGHT !

G♡D blesS
- かわいい天使•ǺńĜëĽıŊə♥ -

No comments: