Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awaiting Job


Do you know who I used to be? A Super Lady! I just got home from an interview at a hospital canteen. I'll be the "ah sum" there, cleaning the tables and mopping the floor. How could this happen? I was kidding again. They wanted me as a doctor secretary. Ohhhh my godnessss, I know it's a routine work. Basically, this job is just answering phone calls,making appointments, filing patient's records, writing memos. It seems so bored, right? Don't worry, I believe I can get through it ;)

Don't look down on secretary job! You see The Secretary of State is extremely important, because after the President, this Secretary is the chief government officer in charge of dealing with foreign nations. It's like the point man of negotiating treaties and agreements with other nations. Emmm, I'll try my best to make my working days to be meaningful. I wondered why Sir Winston Churchill, the British politician said this, "It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required." What's he trying to tell us? Do what is expected rather than just your best? OMG (/)_(\)

I hope I'll get this job so that I so gain clear insight into today's healthcare and the role doctors play and see how they are approaching to the patients =) well then I'm sure this opportunity will let me gain some knowledge and skills, allowing me to embark early on my road to becoming an effective ???????......so I have to wait their hiring decision while I'm still enjoying my spring wonderland lalalalalala~ d(^~^)b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.