Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Out of the Blue

That it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive. I am pretty sure that you are curious about what's happening with my life at the moment. Enough of the routine already. Does everyone feels like this at one point or another? Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.

This day was the day I'm going to face the world. Besties came and we found our first clue in a conversation that took place hundreds of days ago. Then, I can't stop myself from sharing stories and testimonies with them.lol...you still there?

I wonder if people will see me differently if I dressed myself differently? It can't be denied that our first impression is important. I've been told I don't look my age. It's good that people think I still look 15.*wink*Let me whisper to you about this...women dressing up in red because it makes them more attractive to men as compared to other clothing colours. See here.
However, it seemed to attract unusual attention. Some said dress conservatively then you'll experience less harassment. Whatever dress clothes you choose it should be a reflection of you and your personality. Just make you look your very best.

The power of a smile is an amazing thing because it makes you feel better. This world may be crumbling around me, but no matter what I will tread on!

=)

Oh no! Let's get back on topic.

It was my first hang out with friends in year 2010. I know what u're thinking now*.* We gathered and had our lunch at western restaurant. Then, I had my first K-session with them. Later on, we watched comedy movie "Old Dogs" and went home after that. Now, having pain in my legs after prolonged walking and sitting due to poor blood flow. I should have done more exercises. Anyway, thanks friends for visiting me and freed me out of boredom. What an unexpected day! It's was sooo good catching up with friends that I haven't seen in few years =)

Candle introduced me Korean songs again. Let's just see.



another one







I wanna sing K again! A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. It's a great day, isn't it? Let's just hope I can sleep tonight.

Watch out! Social life.

I perceive a note of sarcasm in your voice. This is a nice idea but I perceive difficulties in putting it into practice.

No comments: