Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Times when words cannot express

YES! Less than 24 hours then I can meet my besties. >besties: tell me do you feel the same as me? How's my life? Its seems just like yesterday, almost the same.However I changed it a little and make it a little bit different.*OMG!self-talking*. I was self-talking again. However, it's positive self-talk, not the negative ones*lucky**lucky* Life is what you can make of it. You can’t control all the events in your life, but you can always decide what the events mean to you and how you are going to act on it, right? Then, we have to live with the consequences of our choices. Make the right choice and you would prosper. Make the wrong choice and you would suffer. I was examining my inner process*.* Too many thoughts are going through my mind and I can't express all. There are times when words cannot express, so you wouldn't understand...

I have started thinking about the purpose of being alive since when I was a kid *lol* I feel happy to be able to spend my every single day even though sometimes I feel bad but I'll forgive and forget. Weeping at night alone? Don't worry. Joy will come in the morning. To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future. haha!

For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning. (Psalm 30:5)

Be it unto me
According to your Word
According to your promises
I can stand secure
Carve upon my heart
The truth that sets me free
According to your Word O Lord
Be it unto me

Since when I become so downhearted? It's seems like there is no hope of accomplishing any dream. "Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again."-W. Clement Stone ...so I was not supposed to sound like this!*no tears**don't worry**wake up* So what are you doing today? Produce your life phrases and make your day extraordinary! Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. Come on! Bring more positive energy into your life.

If you are really thankful, what do you do? Let me share this video and make you feel the warmth of the day. Let's go back, way back, back into old time and watch this video.



I watched this cartoon series when I was in my early childhood. It's my bros' favourite. Up untill now, I only know the title of the show-"Oggy and the Cockroaches". It was fun watching it just because of the crazy characters + funny sound effect in it.haha~

I'm a milkaholic. Chocolate milk! *gulp**gulp* Yum yum yummy!!
May God Bless You

When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.

No comments: