Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Time of Crisis

Hey, I'm back again. M-I-A for 2 days. Yeah, I made the days different. Running around singing any song that is distasteful. Watch the video and do what you can.




Am I disturbing the peace? Please don't mind. I am extremely worried about 1 thing. This was about how exhaustive I am, hearing this song. It's sad and beautiful song, but not all is this depressing in relationships, sometimes we cry when things don't turn the way we want, and we make others feel bad. We cry because of the situations, to get their way, to keep from hurting someone else, and to release the over flow of tears that we have. It's good to be able to cry. What do you do when you want to cry but you cannot? Read this if you have time>The boy who cannot cry - The National Newspaper

What's not disturbing in your personal life? There is a precise purpose in those long hours, days of even years of waiting. "And not only so, but let us have joy in our troubles: in the knowledge that trouble gives us the power of waiting. And waiting gives experience; and experience, hope: and hope does not disappoint us..." I just can't wait to see what's more He has for me as I trust Him for His purposes and promises in my life. God understands my prayers even when I can't find the words to say them.

"For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, And a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace."

(Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)


Humans are never satisfied with their current state. We do take so much for granted. I'll try my best to enjoy what I have now so I won't look back and regret later. I hope everyone has something to be thankful for, even though there are a lot of hard times

...don't have to wait till Thanksgiving Day to thank people, isn't it?
I'm thankful for the 24 hours I already have ;p

and 'THANK YOU'!

No comments: