Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, January 01, 2010

First post in 2010

Happy New Year peeps! It'a 20100101 already. 2009 was really a great year for me cuz I had sit for STPM. The results will be coming out, most probably during March holidays. Hmmm.. 3 months man! What can I do? Everyone else is finding a job, so I shall find one too? Parents started to nag me already. XD ..do administration work or become a promoter? These jobs can help me to improve my communication skill.

I did some research on the net about choosing my future path. I know my interests. But you cant split yourself into many parts to do all things at once, am I right? So get a plan first. Don't rush.

I feel breathless and tired. Isn't I lack of sleep. I think I'm lacked of iron. Is it real for iron not easily absorbed by the body? I need iron man! Iron is very important because it helps our body to make haemoglobin. Haemoglobin, the protein found in red blood cells that carries oxygen around your body and gives blood its red colour. Isn't I lack of sleep? It's still a long holidays for me. I sleep 6-8 hours per day. I didn't skip meal. I had almost 6 meals a day. Should having no problem right? Anaemia? Nooo...HELP!!

A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. I haven't exercised regularly. It's time to kick your butt into gear and get a healthier life.



Happy 2010 once again :D

I'm planning so many things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

- かわいい天使- •ǺńĜëĽıŊə♥ - said...

thanks buddy! =)