Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, January 15, 2010

Journey to The Movies

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance so let's dance!

Yeah. I made my day different as compared to yesterday! Haha of course la...Have I told you that I hate routine? I really really really hate daily routine but I like planning..plan for different things to do for everyday. Telling you this wouldn't kill me. We'll change a little bit, a little little bit everyday, and hoping not to become bitter but to become better :p

WhoOoOa~ today morning take bus to meet my besties. It's my first experience of taking the bus to MV. Though it's the normal bus I took to KL but this time I got off the bus before reaching KL or KL city centre to be more precise. Then, I tried to find my way to the place I should meet up with them. I can reach there without getting lost.Woohoo! But then, they made me waited for XX minutes before they turned up! Oh my god, I watched 2 movies in the cinema. One was Sherlock Holmes and another was local Chinese film- Tiger Woohoo. This local film's storyline was quite ok and I guess everyone can guess the ending of the story...what's more? A HAPPY ENDING. In fact, who doesn't like happy ending? The actors overacting in many scenes but I can't denied that they made this comedy movie a sucess. At least, I laughed like @@..good job and keep it up Malaysian artists! I love to read about Sherlock Holmes stories but how about the movie? "Do you believe in magic?" The way Sherlock Holmes explained all kinds of rational and scientific reasons for things. Ah, I love it! That's it. I felt like I was crazy and I haven't felt this way in a year already. What to do? Even the the psychologist states, "Well, you do seem to be obsessed with watching movies.hehee~

On the same day, I satisfied my mouth with japanese food Kodomo Bento.Hmmmm...I was wondering the meaning of the name of the food.Can anyone tell me more about this? Let me describe the food first. Steamed rice with prawn, deep fried fish and "vegetable". I don't like the vegetable especially the yellow sliced ones. It tastes very salty. Yuck!!!

After the movies,we decided to go home. She dropped me off at the highway. It's not even halfway from home =( Uh, I paid twice for the bus fares. I travell locally only wor..how come?

In spite of that, today was another journey of adventure for me. Thank God I'm safe and so are all my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I regard as polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.