Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, January 04, 2010

Unemployed

Don't know what to begin with...then Happy New Year twice again! I gonna "renovate" my blog cuz I think too many javascripts in it, which will cause as many problems for me .. s.a slow loading dot dot dot dot dot dot.
Hmm just a simple ones are good enough.

Many kids starting school today and I'm still on holidays cause I can't attend high school anymore. I... graduated from high school and currently unemployed and the holidays can be stressful especially for a person like me. :(

Oh Lord, guide my steps to a righteous path. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Grant me this favor I seek in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: