Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No More School Life




Oh no! It's been pretty boring today. I started to miss the school already. I don't hate school. In fact, school is a GREAT place for learning.There are many things we can learn there. I love the school library where I can read as much books as I like. I love school field. Although it's HOT to stay under the blazing sun during the sport practices and then everybody got tanned and slightly sunburnt but doesn't it feels good when you can run and feel the wind go by? haha! I love school canteen not only because the food is nice and cheap? It's because I can meet up with my gang during break time.Yeahhh, then meet with other gang of friends but...let me clarify for what I said. I'm not a gangster. According to definition on the web, a gangster is a criminal who is a member of gang. I broke school rules before.Oppsss! I was not supposed to tell you this...never mind la~ I already graduated high school. Wouldn't the discipline teacher come my house and cane me? I ate in the classroom. In fact, I was allowed to do so.haha..am I a criminal?

Many things happened in the school. From where I started out at the beginning of the my secondary school life to where we are...then now school life has ended. Everybody was moving on with their lives. Do you know what I'm thinking of?? When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. Which one are you?? Maturity of mind is the capacity to endure uncertainty. No one can tell you the future, but you cannot give up, because uncertainty is a part of life. Bleh~~

Just now,I was surfing on the net and taking personality tests. It's a fun way to pass the time and you get to learn more about yourself =) Actually, I never got bored with life. Cook, bake, read, sew, knit,organise my closet,redecorate things, make gifts, watch TV or movie, listen to music,... just wish I had more hands to do a lot of things. Today was a rainy cold day and I was just exercising my fingertips so it wouldn't be so cold.

Happy 12012010, BUSY-ing and soOo please keep yourself, and your family, happy and healthy this season. Adios!

No comments: